Request restore deleted forum please

Lizzie
My apologies that I was not able to respond to the warning email that my forum would be deleted but I have not been able to access the internet for a while.

If it is possible to restore the forum, I would be very grateful.

I have downloaded the archive from the link in the email advising that the forum had been deleted, if this is any help in restoring the forum.

The forum was here:

http://ukes4fun-private-forum.1075308.n5.nabble.com/

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lizzie

Re: Request restore deleted forum please

Pedro
Restored.

Re: Request restore deleted forum please

Lizzie
Many thanks Pedro!

I will try to ensure that this does not happen again.

Best wishes,
Lizzie