Request ownership of iText forum

Amedee Van Gasse
I am QA Engineer at iText Software.

Two years ago we ceased using SourceForge: code hosting moved to GitHub and we now use Stack Overflow as a community support forum. We receive about 1 mail per month on the SF mailing list, versus about 500 questions per month on SO.
Because of this, we have decided to close the mailing list.

Nobody in our company has set that up, we don't know who did that.
We have nothing against a read-only mirror of the mailing list archive.

However, we do have reservations against posting via Nabble, because it is misleading. People might expect to get answers, while the best place to get community support is currently Stack Overflow. We also noticed that we get a ludicrous amount of spam from Nabble. It has gone so far that we have a policy of never accepting email that originates from Nabble.

I have just registered an account and I noticed that the iText forum on Nabble has one Administrator, someone called "Hugo <Nabble>". I don't know who this is, it's not an employee of iText Software.

I would like to request ownership or administrator access of the iText forum on Nabble. Please tell me what the procedure is to do this.

Re: Request ownership of iText forum

Amedee Van Gasse
FYI, this is our policy concerning Nabble: http://itextpdf.com/nabble

Make iText forum read-only

Amedee Van Gasse
*BUMP*

I hereby request to make the iText forum on Nabble, http://itext.2136553.n4.nabble.com/, READ ONLY.

iText Software, the company behind iText, permits anyone to make an archive of their public mailing list.
We request the same thing as the GNU Radio Community: make the archive read-only.

We would also like to inform Nabble that the iText mailing list will be removed from SourceForge, and that all community support currently happens on Stack Overflow.

Regards,
Amedee Van Gasse
QA Engineer
iText Software