Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

☪Not_A_Admin
it can be done manualy with HTML
But gets a bit complicated for normal users.
yes i agree i think we need this as a standard for rich text editing

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

Hugo <Nabble>
I will investigate which rich text editors are available and add an option so that admins can choose what they want.

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

Jim Westergren
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
I will investigate which rich text editors are available and add an option so that admins can choose what they want.
Please keep default settings free from clutter.
Owner of the free website service N.nu

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, we hate clutter. Even if we decide to add a rich text editor, it must have a clean UI. This is a basic requirement for Nabble.

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

☪Not_A_Admin
im liking the current UI all i can say is that when we have the rich text editor just merge the current one with it, therefore putting it on the same level as the editors found in vBulletin.

Re: Request of a feature/change on Nabble´s forums

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, we will see. I am still not sure how easy this integration is going to be. This task is still in the investigation status.