Request for migration of forums to n2

Jennifer Vendetti
I'm wondering if it's possible to have the "Protege" forum [1] and it's 5 child forums migrated from the old Nabble to the new n2.nabble?

Thank you,
Jennifer

[1] http://www.nabble.com/Prot%C3%A9g%C3%A9-f14400.html

Re: Request for migration of forums to n2

Hugo <Nabble>
We will start migrations in the next weeks.
I will let you know when we are ready to migrate your forum.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Request for migration of forums to n2

The Protégé forum has been migrated to Nabble2.
http://n4.nabble.com/Protege-f136.html

Re: Request for migration of forums to n2

Jennifer Vendetti
Hi Hugo,

I am the person that's responsible for maintaining all of the Protege mailing lists here at Stanford.  How can I become an owner of the 5 sub-forums of the Protege forum so that I can update their descriptions, which have become outdated?  I would also like to take advantage of embedding options for some of the lists that I am not an owner for.

The sub-forums are:

Protege - General
Protege - OWL
Protege 4 Feedback (I am already an owner for this list)
Protege - Beta
Protege - Announce

Thank you,
Jennifer

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Request-for-migration-of-forums-to-n2-tp3420756p3797697.html
To unsubscribe from Request for migration of forums to n2, click here.

Re: Request for migration of forums to n2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jennifer, you are now the owner of all those forums, including the parent one. Feel free to embed them anywhere and let me know if you need help with anything.