Request for help with setting new parent

Request for help with setting new parent

Jennifer Vendetti
I would like to make the "Protege - Protege Releases" forum (permalink: http://n2.nabble.com/Protege-Protege-Releases-f3520772.html) a sub-forum of the Protege forum.  The permalink for the Protege forum is:

http://n4.nabble.com/Protege-Ontology-Editor-Knowledge-Acquisition-System-f136.html

When I tried to set the new parent, I get an error message:

"The link you provided is not on this server. Please contact Nabble Support if you need help."

I assume this happens because Protege is on n4 and Protege Releases is on n2?  Is it possible to migrate the Protege Releases forum to n4 so that I can make it a sub-forum of Protege?

Thank you,
Jennifer

Re: Request for help with setting new parent

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Jennifer, your assumption was correct. I've migrated that forum to the n4 server and made it a child of the main Protege forum.

Re: Request for help with setting new parent

Jennifer Vendetti
Hello Hugo,

Thanks for doing the migration.  I have another issue though with the "Protege - Protege Releases" forum (permalink is: http://n4.nabble.com/Protege-Protege-Releases-f277573.html).

When I try to edit the name and description (under Options | Editor | Edit name & description) of the list, I get the following error message:

"You can't create a new sub-forum under a mailing list archive"

... and I'm unable to edit the name or description.  This doesn't happen with any of the other Sub-Forums under the Protege forum.  Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you,
Jennifer

Re: Request for help with setting new parent

Hugo (Nabble)
Hi Jennifer, please try again (I had to change a flag in the database and now you should be able to edit that forum). Please let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Request for help with setting new parent

Jennifer Vendetti
Thanks Hugo - that did the trick.

Jennifer