Request for activation

charlesschutz
Please configure our blog "RRP Testing" to have the feature enabling us to invite subscribers. We have a product launch after January 2015 and we'll need this attribute.

We're developing compliance software and we have a group of testers for our mobile and web apps who will need to both post and share information. We're using your blog app within a MUSE site.

Cordially,

Chuck Schutz
Manager
Joy-Above Software

Re: Request for activation

GregChapman
Adding the URL of your forum will help Pedro find it.