Request Please Add My Code

Camo
This post was updated on .
Could you please add the following code to the Head section of both my forums? Much appreciated.
P.S code detects text copy and adds a link back.

Forums:

http://classifieds.1047537.n5.nabble.com/

http://camo-s-reptiles-forum.1047529.n5.nabble.com/

Code
<script type="text/javascript">
if(document.location.protocol=='http:'){
 var Tynt=Tynt||[];Tynt.push('dLsjCWJcGr4lVVadbi-bpO');Tynt.i={"ap":"Read more:"};
 (function(){var s=document.createElement('script');s.async="async";s.type="text/javascript";s.src='http://tcr.tynt.com/ti.js';var h=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];h.parentNode.insertBefore(s,h);})();
}
</script>

Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Peter <Nabble>
It sounds like something for premium support. Wait a bit, I'm checking if this can be done for you.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Camo
Peter <Nabble> wrote
It sounds like something for premium support. Wait a bit, I'm checking if this can be done for you.
 Of course it does.

word?

My prediction:  A. wait for the mysterious but still yet to arrive templets.
or
B. Get premium support that I cant afford,& dont have a credit card or online payment acc for anyway.

so much for so many for free, but a 30 sec cut n paste job will cost me?

Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Peter <Nabble>
Well, it's never just a copy and paste... lol...
It will be done, ok? Just wait until we make a new release so it get's online.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Camo
This post was updated on .
Thankyou!
This is important to us to track our usage since a great deal of our traffic involves our nabble forums.
Integrating social networks like facebook is the next step. We want folk to be able to share our nabble forum content directly, ie posts.
cheers

ATT: Script above Has changed slightly, I have edited and it is now current script required. Please be aware.!!

You have it at "More" link.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Camo
I see in the page source (embedded version only) where you added it, according to specification, however there is no effect at all for some reason, not even on the main forum pages, im a bit mystified.
After being added in the head, anything copied in the entire document should be recorded, and when pasted, should include a link to the page it was copied from.

Perhaps it needs to be inserted in Nabbles own version of the forums? Not just the embedded versions?

Maybe you got me wrong. Your change isn't in place yet. I was talking about the Facebook sharing on "More" link.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Request Please Add My Code

Camo
Oh I think I get you, facebook sharing adds a link back yeah I got that, but this script does it when someone copies & pastes

Please let me know when the script above is functional?
Camo's Classifieds! © Camo's Reptiles