Republican Sen. Joni Ernst, the

ko1ertgv5
Ernst stands out in camo heels during GOP rebuttal Sen. Joni christian louboutin replica Ernst will wear during her State of the Union rebuttal.(Photo: Special to the Register) Republican Sen. Joni Ernst, the farm raised Iowan and combat veteran who became louboutin replica a political marvel with her TV ads about hog castration, sported some unusual shoes Tuesday night. During her live, nationally televised speech rebutting President Barack Obama's State of the Union address, Ernst wore heels in a camouflage print. As a state senator and a commander in the Iowa Army National Guard, Christian Louboutin Outlet Ernst occasionally had to change out of her suit and heels at the Statehouse to head out to Guard duty. Ernst, who has been in federal office for just two weeks, is the only first year Republican senator in history to be tapped for the high pressure speaking slot, and is also the first Iowan to individually deliver the GOP rebuttal, according to her staff. Lobuoutin Replicas She intends to call for tearing down trade barriers, making tax filing easier, defeating terrorism and other ideas to change the direction of the country, according to excerpts of her speech released by GOP staff. That we and we demand that