Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

ICE.Entertainment
Dear Webmaster

I on behalf of ICE Entertainment, want to report the following forum:

http://n2.nabble.com/%E9%BE%99%E6%97%8F%E7%8E%8B%E8%80%85-f2388750.html

This forum's topics focus on cheating program of an Massively Multi-player Online Game "Dragonica". Dragonica is developed by Korean Corp: Barunson Interactive Co,.Ltd.  ICE Entertainment(www.playcool.com) is authorized to operate the game in China. The cheating program that the forum mentioned above discuss has seriously violated the intellectual property rights of Barunson and ICE.Entertainment. We will investigae the legal responsibility of the illegal violation.

Please block or delete the forum asap, thank you very much for your help and support.

Regards,
ICE. Entertainment.

Re: Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Please be more specific about which post violating what right of yours.

Re: Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

ICE.Entertainment

Re: Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

ICE.Entertainment
Please help to handle this asap, this is very important and urgent, thanks!

Re: Report a illegal forum, please help handle asap, thanks

ICE.Entertainment
Please help to handle the violated forum asap!

Dragonica is developed by a Korean company Barunson Interactive Co,. Ltd., and published by  ICE Entertainment(http://www.playcool.com , http://ml.playcool.com  ) in China and our subsidiary THQ*ICE LLC in the US. The cheating program that the forum discuss seriously impacted game operations and violated the intellectual property rights of Barunson and ICE Entertainment.

We request your cooperation in stopping the violation. The following is our contact information:

o       Business Name:                        ICE Information Technology(Shanghai) Co, Ltd /  THQ*ICE LLC
o       Problem Website:                      http://mhlzwg.com
o       Contact Name,Number,email:   Klaus Chen, +86-21-51781738, chenpeiwen@icee.cn
o       Game Website                         http://ml.playcool.com
o       Etc.