Reply and Post New Topic in the Name Box

Reply and Post New Topic in the Name Box

Matilda Tuesday
Dear Nabble, I'm a somewhat inexperienced newbie, but I got an email from an unregistered guest on my forum that said they were unable to post because Nabble required a name, but the place they usually put their name is had been replaced by either, Post New Topic or Reply. Is ther anything I can do to fix this?

Re: Reply and Post New Topic in the Name Box

Hugo <Nabble>
This bug has been fixed. Please ask your users to try again. Thanks for reporting this problem.

Re: Reply and Post New Topic in the Name Box

chrilisa1214
^_^