Renaming a member

harkawy
We have a member who was supposed to use their real full name when registering to our forum.
Unfortunately, I didn't catch the error until it was too late and his name was posted in "All Users",  "Registered Users" as well as the "Members' groups.

I can remove him from the Members group, but I can't make the correction to his name because it is stored in the other two groups.

Can someone from Nabble make the adjustment for me?

The Nabble group number is:  http://sopl-forum.2365781.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=manage_users_and_groups&group=Members

The person's name as listed is: plittle <plittle@thelittlelocksmith.com>
Can you please change it in all three groups to: Paul Little <plittle@thelittlelocksmith.com>

Thank you in advance.
Harvey Arkawy, Creator of this forum.

Re: Renaming a member

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
There is no way to change his username. What you can do is ask him to register once again with a different username and remake the threads where his full name is displayed.

Re: Renaming a member

GregChapman
Hi Israel,

Has something changed? I have a forum on the n4 server and when logged in as an administrator I can visit any user's profile where I can change their username, password and email address.

Re: Renaming a member

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
No, Greg you are right.