Rename topic

milleja46
How do i rename one of my topics

this is what i mean
Toipic<--------with this being what i want to rename
  LProblems

Thanks for any help

Re: Rename topic

Hugo <Nabble>
If you are the author of the post, you can open it and click on "More > Edit post". If the post was created by another user, then you have to ask that user to change it for you. Nabble doesn't allow a user to edit the post of another user.

Re: Rename topic

milleja46
What i mean is that i put this my weebly page and i want to change the topic name. But i don't know how.

Re: Rename topic

Hugo <Nabble>
hmmm, I see what you mean. You can't change the "Topics" text for now. This will be possible only in a few months, after we release the templates feature.

Re: Rename topic

milleja46
thanks, can't wait to see this feature in action when it comes out. my site that i am trying to use nabble with is joshgameinfo.weebly.com.

Re: Rename topic

milleja46
I think it should allow the admin to edit it. For say if i were to put rules up that said, "No links in this section." Then i should be able to remove them since i am the admin.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
If you are the author of the post, you can open it and click on "More > Edit post". If the post was created by another user, then you have to ask that user to change it for you. Nabble doesn't allow a user to edit the post of another user.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Rename-topic-tp4014440p4014456.html
To unsubscribe from Rename topic, click here.

Re: Rename topic

Hugo <Nabble>
You should ask the user to fix the problem otherwise he/she will never learn (and you will have to keep fixing it forever). If the user declines your request or doesn't respond, you can remove his post from the forum.

Re: Rename topic

milleja46
That is not so. I was thinking about later if this actually becomes a problem to have a special group of mod.s and warn them and delete the post in question. When my site does get users and other people viewing it.