Removing from google search

1337nerer
This post was updated on .
Hello again,
I have a big problem now,
i have a fourm page at n2.nabble.com/Forum-of-Henning-tt833705.html which i don't want to be shown in Google search and so i deleted it. But it still shows in google search (eg)and they have a cached page still there. I cant do anything else since the site is hosted on your servers. Google has a page on removing pages here: http://www.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=508&topic=360&hl=en
If you could remove it soon it would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou for helping me last time Will and i hope you can help me again,
Nikhil R

http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
The Google webmaster tools might be an easier way.
It also enables you to rapid remove the site (which i would appreciate greatly)
Thankyou again.

Re: Removing from google search

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Done.

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Ok, thankyou for that but the website is still there (i know it will take a while) but i was wondering if you used the robots.txt file or the google rapid deletion tool? Because the robots.txt method might take a while (not good). Thanks

Re: Removing from google search

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I used the tool in google webmaster tools to remove the page from cache. The page itself is already deleted, right?

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Yes the page is deleted and so is the cache. But the entry still shows up in google allong with the snippet (the short bit of text below the link) Did you delete the entire google entry, or is is just taking some time?) eg (http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=nabble+forum+of+henning&btnG=Search&meta=) The 3rd and 4th results.

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Ahhh.. Google is very annoying. http://www.google.com.au/search?q=nabble%20henning%20holzheuer
The cached page works! I'm so very confused. And there are different links to my forum the still appear in google:
http://n2.nabble.com/Re:-Forum-of-Henning-td1086454.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Re:-Forum-of-Henning-td842611.html
http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-of-Henning-tt833705.html (this one still has the cached page saved)
I'm guessing there is a link for every post judging by the Re:.
??????

hello? I still need the problem to be fixed???

Re: Removing from google search

Will <Nabble>
I just resubmitted the requests to remove the 3 urls you listed in google webmaster tools. I hope it works this time.

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Thanks Will, that would be really great as google keeps changing and more entries keep popping up everywhere! Thanks for that.

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Sorry Will but there is another one which has the complete page cached page saved.
http://n2.nabble.com/Re:-Forum-of-Henning-td833879.html
If you could remove that too that would be really great. Sorry for troubling you so much.

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
and another two:
n2.nabble.com/Re:-Forum-of-Henning-tc833879.html
n2.nabble.com/Forum-of-Henning-td833705.html

Administrator
ok. I submitted the removal requests. The last three urls I requested for deletion are still shown as pending. So, it's gonna a few days.

Thanks Will. Sorry for bothering you so much.
Hopefully it works this time......

Re: Removing from google search

1337nerer
Thanks Will, it took 2 weeks but its finally done! Thankyou