Remove heading and change description widith

CME

Remove heading and change description widith

CME
Hello,

I'm just setting up a forum and embedding it on our site and am having difficulities removing the heading -

Canada's Economic Recovery Strategy Forum

 - from my page. Is it possible to remove it? If so, can you please provide me with the code - sorry but I can't figure it out.

Also, is there a way to change the width of how the forum description appears? When I resize the forum to fit our page my description text runs off the page. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

If it helps, here is a link to my forum:

http://www.cmememberservices.ca/?action=show&sid=GWTJR-C7FDD-6FQLF&lid=22SPU-8M5HC-NYNYT#nabble-f30661

Thank you in advance!

CME

Re: Remove heading and change description widith

CME
Good morning,

I was able to correct my description width! Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out how to remove

, if it is possible to remove it, any tips you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Re: Remove heading and change description widith

Hugo <Nabble>
To hide the forum title, you can click on "Options > Editor > Change appearance". There is a check box for the forum title.