Remove automated text from a read only forum

Remove automated text from a read only forum

Gale (Audacity Team)

Thanks

Re: Remove automated text from a read only forum

Pedro
I did it.

Re: Remove automated text from a read only forum

Gale (Audacity Team)
Thanks, Pedro.

As a feature request, should the admin be able to do this themselves by editing the page?

Gale

Re: Remove automated text from a read only forum

Pedro
The first line is generated at the mailing_list_information macro. So, I've added a class on that first line with the subforum id, please see it here.
Then I set its display property as none, see on your css code.
You can do that for each first line. The rest of the description you can edit your self at Application -> Edit Name & Description
My test forum.