Remove ads / Payment settings

investidorderisco
This post was updated on .
Although I am paying monthly to remove the ads from the forum, they are displayed again. How do I resolve the issue? How do I check my payment settings to make sure I will not pay twice?

The forum address is http://forum.1120712.n5.nabble.com/

Re: Remove ads / Payment settings

GregChapman
If you checked the appropriate radio button when you made your payment to set it to recur monthly then you should see an extra "Cancel Payment Subscription" option on your Profile screen:

Cancel Option
If it's not there I guess it means you only paid for a single month and won't get re-charged.

Re: Remove ads / Payment settings

investidorderisco
It was actually being debited monthly from my credit card and now it's stopped. I made a new payment, but no deadline options were presented. Where can I check the deadline?

Re: Remove ads / Payment settings

GregChapman
Pass!

My experience with "no Ads" and Stripe payments is extremely limited. All I know is what I did and what the result was, as described in my previous post.

Re: Remove ads / Payment settings

GregChapman
Just had a thought...

Could it be related to the original card expiring and that's why the charge ceased unexpectedly?