Removal of Footer

Head Trading Coach
I have paid for 2 months of premium support and am now wondering who do I have to contact to get the footer taken of so that the "free embeddable forum" no longer shows up?

Also I have started a brand new forum with new name attached to new email and I have not had 1 single page view and I am already being told I need to buy credits to pay for the add removal. Is this the way Nabble is now? And sadly like the rest of them?

Thanks a whole heap for a reply,

Johnathon

Re: Removal of Footer

GregChapman
Head Trading Coach wrote
I have paid for 2 months of premium support and am now wondering who do I have to contact to get the footer taken of so that the "free embeddable forum" no longer shows up?
Post the URL of the forum here and it should be done in fairly short order.
Also I have started a brand new forum with new name attached to new email and I have not had 1 single page view and I am already being told I need to buy credits to pay for the add removal. Is this the way Nabble is now? And sadly like the rest of them?
Sadly, Nabble did announce recently that they are now having to be advert supported. I am sure you'll get a fuller response from one of the Nabble team shortly. In the meantime it would be worth posting the URL of your new forum, so they know of the relationship of your two forums.

Re: Removal of Footer

Peter <Nabble>
You can post the URL of your forum here and we will remove the footer for you.

Our staff has increased and we need some revenue. That was the choice we made to keep our services free.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Removal of Footer

Head Trading Coach
Thank you both for good reply.

My URL for forum is: