Remember password

Nalicter
I don't see a remember password option on Nabble 2 (and it doesn't do it by default). It worked fine on Nabble 1. Is it planned to become a feature? I would really appreciate it, myself.

Re: Remember password

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Cordilow,

This option is available in the login screen.
See the link "Forgot your password?"
http://n2.nabble.com/user/Login.jtp

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Remember password

Norbite
Hello,

I changed my e-mail on the system and when I tried to change my password it won't let me do it. It says it will send my password to my old e-mail but I don't have access to that. Is it possible to deliver my password to my new e-mail because this is the only way I can get access to my account.

thanks

Norbert

Re: Remember password

Hugo <Nabble>
In the login page you will see a "Forgot Your Password?" link. Open that page and type your new email. If you have an account with that email, you will receive the password in your inbox. If you don't have an account with that email, try registering.