Reloading Nabble

Joan
I removed a browser in my computer and it removed the Nabble forum in my website.  I reloaded the forum.  I can edit it from the regular site easily but when I try to do it from the editing pages of my host it is quite slow, if not accessible.  Any suggestions?
J.

Re: Reloading Nabble

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you point us to the "editing pages of my host"?

Re: Reloading Nabble

Joan
 That would be http://www.weebly.com/weebly/userHome.php
but you would need my password and login to get in as it is the location for editting my website???
J.

Can you point us to the "editing pages of my host"?

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Reloading-Nabble-tp2310963p2329141.html