Relative Positioning for Embedded Forum on IE6

Relative Positioning for Embedded Forum on IE6

twayne

Hi,

The embedded forum works like a charm on IE 7 and Firefox and it looks great. For some reason, however, within IE 6, the embedded script (nested within a div) will not position correctly relative to a sibling div. The best way to describe this is to show you. I stripped out all of the irrelevant tags and css stuff from our forums page to demonstrate. View the following test page within IE 6 and you'll see what I mean.

The problem with this is that our menus on the left extend to the bottom of the page and the forums, once loaded cannot be seen without scrolling down, i.e. the user may mistakenly believe the page is blank. Unfortunately, IE6 is still the most common browswer out there. Any ideas?

TWayne