Registered users

Norf
There is a people button on the forum, but when you click on it, it only shows you the registered users that have posted. But what about the registered users that have not posted yet? How can you see those people? I want to see how many people are registered to my forum, but I don't know if there is a way.

Re: Registered users

Hugo <Nabble>
Nabble has a unique login that allows a registered user to post to any forum (or gallery, blog, news, etc). So the concept of membership here isn't connected to the registration. This is why we show only people who posted at least one message in the forum.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Registered users

cata88
Hey when i click on "People" menu "All users" no one appears there, and some registered user made a post, what can i do like them to appears on "All users" ? only owners users appears

best regards
please help

Re: Registered users

Graham Perrin

Re: Registered users

Graham Perrin
dancor now shown at <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/People.jtp?forum=2585711>. I guess that my name will appear there in a few hours. Maybe these statistics-related pages are updated only periodically.

Re: Registered users

Graham Perrin
… I guess that my name will appear there in a few hours. Maybe these statistics-related pages are updated only periodically.
I'm at <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/People.jtp?forum=2591078> but not yet echoed at the parent <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/People.jtp?forum=2585711>.

From my own experience with forum ownership, I wouldn't treat the time lag (if that's what it is) as critical.

Regards
Graham (Nabble user)

Re: Registered users

cata88
thank you so much, Nabble Team you prove that you professional team, good job