Registered, but can't message

GeoGEOrge
I registered for the openlayers users forum. I am receiving emails from the forum, but my posts are not being accepted

Re: Registered, but can't message

ringo
If you have permission of the forum is low may not be allowed to post mail. openlayers to contact the Forum Administrator to see the What About?
How does ringo make you feel?12345678910

Re: Registered, but can't message

GeoGEOrge
Thank you for your response! I was begining to think I was invisible.
I have tried contacting the Administrator: Jason Birch but I have not recieved any reply. I have been trying to join for almost two weeks now.
I do appreciate your help.

Re: Registered, but can't message

Hugo <Nabble>
Are you sure you are a subscriber of the mailing list?
Some Nabble users confuse the forum subscription with the list subscription (we will add a note to explain this soon). So, just to confirm, please try to subscribe from the link below and make sure you receive an email like "you are already a subscriber":

If you find out that you were not subscribed, you will have to re-post your messages because Nabble won't send them again to the list.

Re: Registered, but can't message

GeoGEOrge
on 3/8/2010 I got an email asking me to confirm my subscription, when I clicked on it now it says:
Already Subscribed
You are already subscribed to OpenLayers Users.
Please contact Nabble Support if you need help.

I still think you are talking about the forum subscription, not the mailing list subscription. Please try to subscribe again from here and post the email you receive:

Re: Registered, but can't message

GeoGEOrge
I folowed your link and filled in the 'Subscribing to Users' section and hit subscribe.
My web browser says:

Users Subscription results

Your subscription request has been received, and will soon be acted upon. Depending on the configuration of this mailing list, your subscription request may have to be first confirmed by you via email, or approved by the list moderator. If confirmation is required, you will soon get a confirmation email which contains further instructions.

I don't get an email

Re: Registered, but can't message

Hugo <Nabble>
Did the welcome email arrive? You should receive it soon. If you don't receive it in a few hours, please contact the mailing list owner.

I have not recieved a confirmation email.
I have tried to contact Jason Birch but I have not received a reply.

Please check your spam folder. If it is not there, then you may send an email to users-owner at openlayers.org. I am not sure Jason Birch is the list owner, although he is the archive owner at Nabble.

PS. Maybe you could try another email address just to make sure the problem is not related to your current account.

Re: Registered, but can't message

GeoGEOrge
My problem was that subscription emails were sent to my spam folder.
Thank you very much for your solution to my problem!