Regenerating forum embed code

Mark W. Kidd
Despite (I thought) disabling the WYSIWYG editor on the page hosting my embedded nabble forum, the editor parsed the nabble embed code and removed the scripting. Is there any way to get in to regenerate the embed code?

I have this forum embedded at http://link.appalachiancommunities.org/ although of course that isn't working due to my faux pas. It is archiving the list at link@appalachiancommunities.org. I'm not sure how else to access the menu where I first copied the code.

Re: Regenerating forum embed code

Pedro
Hi,
please, go to http://link.appalachiancommunities.org/ -> Options -> Embedding Options and get your embedding code.
Or copy it:
<a id="nabblelink" href="http://link.appalachiancommunities.org/">AC-Link</a>
<script src="http://link.appalachiancommunities.org/embed/f4899624"></script>

Re: Regenerating forum embed code

Mark W. Kidd
Problem solved, thanks for changing the redirect setting.

I'll be sure to put the embed code in a safer place before I turn redirecting back on.