Regarding subscription

Ganesh
Hi
i have registered Davical-general and want to create new topic but m not subscribed yet when i click on subscribe me button i get below mail into my mailbox.

sub:Mailing list subscription settings
Dear Nabble user:

please follow the link below to turn off list mail delivery to your email address:

http://davical-general.89287.n3.nabble.com/mailing_list/SubscribeDefaults.jtp?forum=89287&k=28arwfno

Regards,
The Nabble Team

does it means i am subscribed now or is there any problem?why m not getting subscription code into mail?

please help

Thanks and Regards,
Ganesh

Re: Regarding subscription

Peter <Nabble>
You need to be registered to create topics. Create an account and you will be able to post. I understand this is a mailing list so it is important that you register to the mailing list.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.