Regarding news boards

Kaskasero
Is it possible to set the news board to display the most recent articles on top instead of the bottom?

If so, how do I go about changing the settings?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mark
"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.

Re: Regarding news boards

Hugo <Nabble>
It should show the most recent topics on top. This is a bug and we are working on a fix now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Re: Regarding news boards

Kaskasero

Oh ok. Thanks a lot.

I just wanna say what a great service you guys have made with Nabble.
It has a great and simple interface (needs getting used to at first BUT it gets easy).

Features are great too.
I especially love the feature where I can upload photos - this is  fairly uncommon with other free forums.  I also love the few clicks to change the forum type (blog, news, forums etc..) neat!

My hats off to you guys. I dunno how you make money since the entire site has no ads but I hope it stays that way.  God bless you for your service! I hope Nabble succeeds even more.

Great job!

MARK CHUIDIAN
7270431 loc 396
0918.906.7409
"He who believes shall not be
disappointed", says the Lord.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Hugo <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
It should show the most recent topics on top. This is a bug and we are working on a fix now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Regarding-news-boards-tp4130417p4130480.html
To unsubscribe from Regarding news boards, click here.

"Those who believe shall not be disappointed", says the Lord.