Refuse To Connect

MFMReplay Admin
Hello, I am still having trouble. Up until a couple weeks ago my forum showed up with no issues in my website. Then all of a sudden all you can see is an error message stating that Nabble refuses to connect.

The website page is MFMReplay.com/chat and the Nabble Forum is http://let-s-sit-crooked-and-talk-straight.2370610.n4.nabble.com/

- MFMReplay Admin

Re: Refuse To Connect

GregChapman
The forum itself seems to be running - though completely devoid of content - but it's not embedded with a "redirect to:" any other site.

If it is supposed to be embedded somewhere, you'll need to post the URL of the page on that site as well.