Redirects?

l2nemesis
hello everyone and merry x-mas!
first of all i recently got my first domain and as i was creating it i wanted to add a "forum" option.

so i searched on google and found nabble!

when i finally got my embed code and i inserted it in an code format it created only a link to an external site.
i saw a video on youtube and the person had an internal forum...i did it the exact same way!

anyone can help me out please? the forum is the last thing to do in my website and i just cant do it

Re: Redirects?

haozwang<Nabble>
Nabble doesn’t do well with SSL. Do you have that enabled on your main site?

Re: Redirects?

l2nemesis
Nah i just did it on myself thanks tho it was just a problem on the embed code i received