"Redirect Users" option missing

jasonray
I have several forums that seem to be missing the "Redirect Users" (located in Options | Embedding Options).  Anyone else seeing this issue?

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Todd_Power
Yes, I've just noticed that lacking on my forum too.

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Hugo <Nabble>
That option is only available if you visit the embedded forum. This is how Nabble recognizes that your forum is embedded. You won't see this option if the forum is not embedded.

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Todd_Power
My forum (http://n3.nabble.com/Rose-Cottage-news-f93800ef93800.html) is embedded, but I can't see the redirection option.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Hugo <Nabble>
I removed the redirect option from your forum. Please set it again from your embedded forum.

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

jasonray

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Todd_Power
Thanks for resetting the automatic redirection, but I'm still having a problem with it.

Now that I can access the non-embedded version, in Embedding option under Redirect users, it says:
 Redirect options are available only when the forum is embedded.
When I go to my site (http://rosecottage.weebly.com/news.html) and go to those options, it just has Redirect users without any options beneath it.

I have replaced the JS code again to see whether this helps, but it doesn't make a difference.

Thanks,
Todd

Re: "Redirect Users" option missing

Hugo <Nabble>