Read-only parent forum

Karel Maesen
Hi,

Is it possible to have a parent forum of some forums behave as read-only, so that users are directed to some sub-forum (or mailing list) when they want to create topics?

Regards,

Karel

Re: Read-only parent forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, you should go to "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" and select either
    "Everyone can participate, but restricted topics"
or
    "Registered users can participate, but restricted topics"

Both options work this way. We know this is not intuitive, so we will improve the text on that configuration screen.