Read Only Forum Posting Message

Harvey
I have a subforum that is just for announcements.

When you try to post there you get this:

I'd like to change the wording. What is the macro for that?

EDIT: come to thing of it, if you can't post in a subforum maybe you shouldn't even SEE the NEW POST option.

Re: Read Only Forum Posting Message

Peter <Nabble>
It may make sense in that particular page in your case but in a more general case the user wouldn't be able to request permission to post or we would have to change it for a link to request permission but it would go against usability since the user would be looking for a button to post a message.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Can you point out the macro so I can change the wording of it?

If you use the advanced editor you can search for text inside macros so you can search for "new topics here" and find the macro.  ;-)
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Read Only Forum Posting Message

Harvey
Thank you!

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Peter <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:

If you use the advanced editor you can search for text inside macros so you can search for "new topics here" and find the macro.  ;-)
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Read-Only-Forum-Posting-Message-tp7006636p7010284.html
To unsubscribe from Read Only Forum Posting Message, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog