Re-posting topics

Joan
Hi, I have removed some subforums from my form to stream line it a bit. Is there any way I can re-post some of my old subtopics into these new categories?

Thanks,
Joan

Re: Re-posting topics

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes. There are two options:
 - You can open each thread, click on "Options > Move post to..." and then paste the link of the forum you want it to go to.
 - You can move the old sub-forum back to its original place (Options > Structure > Advanced options > Set Parent). Then open the sub-forum and click on "Options > Structure > Advanced options" and select the merge option, which will move all topics to the parent forum.