Re: Vimax™Asli Original Canada IZON Dupont®Genuine

Re: Vimax™Asli Original Canada IZON Dupont®Genuine

Gary Lewis
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

How to handle replies to spammers

Hi Gary,

Oops! I misled you. I failed to realise that posts with deleted contents do not get deleted when all surrounding messages are deleted.

The only special powers Nabble has given on this forum are to ban users and to move posts. (Check out my profile. You'll see I belong to the group Gregg and that is how I get these two unique privileges. The Helpers group got folk the now redundant privilege of being able to post in Premium Support without paying the fee.) I don't have the power to delete individual posts.

As part of banning there is an option to delete all posts of a banned user. Normally I get to a spammers posts before anyone replies and then their posts do all disappear.

In this case I moved your post to its own topic in Spam then unbanned the spammer. Then I could ban him again and delete his posts. Once there were no replies his message disappeared.

If you're embarrassed by having a post left in Spam then, send me an email by clicking on my username to notify me you've seen this post of mine.

I will then move this response to become a new topic in the main forum and edit it to remove references to your post.

That should allow you to delete your "Contents deleted" post so it then disappears.

Re: How to handle replies to spammers

Gary Lewis
Greg - I’m sorry to have caused so much trouble by commenting.

But, unless there’s some problem with leaving my post in Spam then let’s not worry about it. I’ve seen two real spam posts this morning so know you have more important things to do. But thanks for the detailed explanation.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: How to handle replies to spammers

GregChapman
Don't worry. You've caused no trouble. Indeed the incident has taught me something.

I was just concerned that some people are sensitive to things that my sometimes Aspergers-style nerdiness fails to be aware of. It seems I was over compensating in this case.