Re: The Future of Nabble

CompassForum
Please preserve the Compass Forum we have been active for at least 15 year and too much irreplaceable tech data to loose.  Thank you for the outstanding service you have provided over the years to all of us. We also would be willing to pay fees or donations going forward.
  We are currently shut down and have no access.
  Please advise if this is possible to save and migrate to your remaining single server. We have a private domain we can move to after regaining access if you want or need to free up space.
  I need access friend.

http://compass-metal-detector-forum.548136.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The Future of Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
What is your custom domain? Please follow the instructions on top of the thread below:
https://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-td7609715.html

Re: The Future of Nabble

CompassForum
Our domain we will be migrating to is CompassForum.org but we are not ready yet. please move our website to your single server for a short time to allow us to get the new home ready and so we can easily discuss amongst the members and get the word out that we are moving. We have no backup or member email list without your active server. This would be a big solid for us bud.