Re: Question

rosebud413
hello im writing in reference to my nabble acct i added a tumblr music bar at top of it and now i can not edit anything OR EVEN SIGN OUT THE HEADER IS NO LONGER THERE and im the maker of the nabble when before i could when i hit options all im getting is susbcribe to email how or what do i do to get reed of that so i can edit my nabble again PLEASE HELP THANK U VERY MUCH http://3xkkrazy.1099031.n5.nabble.com

Re: Question

GregChapman
rosebud413 wrote
hello im writing in reference to my nabble acct i added a tumblr music bar at top of it and now i can not edit anything OR EVEN SIGN OUT THE HEADER IS NO LONGER THERE and im the maker of the nabble when before i could when i hit options all im getting is susbcribe to email how or what do i do to get reed of that so i can edit my nabble again PLEASE HELP THANK U VERY MUCH http://3xkkrazy.1099031.n5.nabble.com
If all you get on the options menu is "Subscribe via email" then you are logged out.
Just log in again.

If you need further help you'll need say a lot more about your site, and describe click by click and keystroke by keystroke with the results of each action, exactly what you see, given that it is so tied down that even a registered user needs to ask for access, so only a member of Nabble staff has a chance of accessing it.

Re: Question

rosebud413
hello thank you for responding ok i tryed to log out and relog back in but there is no log out tab at top right corner as usual see i was fine tell i added the music tumblr music bar at top and it will also not allow me to edit anything in option on topic page or any where else comments etch here is what it looks like on my side and im logged in when i see this stuff music is playing im sorry if u need more info to help me resolve this please just let me know i have added pics to allow u to see what it looks like on my side thank u

Re: Question

GregChapman
Mmmm!

It is difficult to tell from that image alone.

There seems to be much customisation involved or the image is not at actual size. Even when I use large amounts of zoom in my browser I cannot get the  New Topic, People and Options links to look like yours. While you don't complain about missing forum name or description, I see no trace of either in your image. On top of that it would appear the code for the player is inappropriate as it shows an incomplete scroll bar that is intended to have more vertical space than has been provided. Does you image show the full height and and width of your window above the links you can see?

Without more information, it may be that you do need a member of Nabble staff to rescue you and reset all your customisations.

Re: Question

rosebud413
the size of the page is still same first pic is of the top right corner and bottom pic is of the edit options tab what am seeing is all  i just dont have a sign out tab on right top of page and when i go to edit the page all im getting is suscribe to email as shown i need someone to go in and remove the codes i inputted like the picture of the speaker and youtube video and the tumblr bar at top so i can edit everything again for some reason when i added the tumblr bar it wount allow me to edit anything anymore im signed in and can sign in just fine but just cant sign out or edit anything on any page if u need anything eles please just let me know thank you

Re: Question

rosebud413
this is almost half of page what am seeing on my side i need the tublr music bar and pic and youtube video removed wount allow me to remove it anymore and i have to red x out of nabble to sign out so i can sign back in again

Re: Question

rosebud413
and this is what am seeing on down where the edit option tab is all i see is this i need codes removed so i can edit but wount allow me to when i added the tumblr music bar at top

Re: Question

GregChapman
You need one of Nabble's staff to remove everything in your description field.

Re: Question

rosebud413
how and where do i go to get them to help me at on here thank u very much for helping me

Re: Question

GregChapman
Your post here should do it. But messages posted on Premium support will take priority.

Re: Question

rosebud413
ok ty

Re: Question

rosebud413
is there a admin or owner of here that can please help with the above stuff im having problems wth thank you

Re: Question

rosebud413
gosh is there any admin on to help me with my nabble please help thank you very much

Re: Question

rosebud413
can a admin please HELP ME HERE THANK ALOT

Re: Question

rosebud413
DOES ANYONE EVEN WORK HERE ANYMORE TO HELP PLEASE GURR!!

Re: Question

rosebud413
can someone please help me i have waited as long as i can wait for help i need a admin here to help me PLEASE