Re: [OccupyCoosBay] Fw: Your Conscious Business World Summit Free Online Event Starts in 2 Hours

Re: [OccupyCoosBay] Fw: Your Conscious Business World Summit Free Online Event Starts in 2 Hours

our combined `effect
Hello all!

Thank you for your good work and please join in and share-correct in below link!

I was at the City planning meet w/some of you and due to technical errors I`m behind on schedule for sharing more detail of our `transitional plan on the drawing board, but please I'm happy to discuss more if interested? You can email me.

Sincerely, kara j lincoln
        I want to thank these folks for getting this far, and they can help you too!
                   Gaia Host Collective, Nabble, Google, Network for Good now Candid, Grammarly, LibreOffice, Mobile Beacon, TechSoup, Zamzar, South Coast Shopper, and you for your support!

                                         Peace, Wendy, Kara + Misha

                                               `i come to talk story
                           our US nonprofit assoc. welcomes you to join in...

                                   URGENT UPDATE SUBJECT UUS...

                       `i come to talk story recently came back to Facebook
                                          `patchestalk on Google...
                                    `the sun will set spreadsheet...
                                             `patchestalk at twitter...
                                                `patchestalk at G+...

                                          Email; [hidden email]
                                             or Call us on Skype;
                                  1-360-450-3749 Please Lv Message

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 10:07 AM 'lynn mystichealer' via OccupyCoosBay <[hidden email]> wrote:
FYI,
Lynn