Re: Note to embedded forum owners

Luckyi12
Please how can u disable the captcha in my forums registration  and private mesaages

Re: Captcha Query

GregChapman
Hi Luckyi12,

Your post is not relevant to being embedded, so I have moved it to its own topic. I recommend that you edit the subject line to reflect its content, then there is a better chance that Nabble staff will respond appropriately.

You might also explain why the Captcha is the cause of a problem for you and you users. Normally, once registered, users never see a captcha even when emailing other hsers.

Re: Captcha Query

Gary Lewis
Greg - I see Captcha every time I email a member via Nabble, as shown below.  Are you saying I shouldn't see that?

I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: Captcha Query

GregChapman
Oo-er! Apologies! Looks like I'm out of date.

That didn't used to happen if you were a registered user and writing to another registered user.

I guess it was introduced when the Google reCaptcha replaced the previous Captcha system.

Re: Captcha Query

GregChapman
I should add that while I see using a Captcha as a reasonable way of detecting robots when registering on a forum, it would seem unecessary when logged in as a registered user and sending an email to another user, so I am not sure why the feature has been added.

Re: Captcha Query

Gary Lewis
I agree completely.   If I'm logged in I should be good to go.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/