Re: My best option for multiple Editorml-node+s1n7592719h69@n2.nabble.com

27thomasmikunda27

Odoslané z mobilného telefónu Sony Ericsson

- Pôvodná správa ----
Od: jsmoraes [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]>
Odoslané:
Komu: 27thomasmikunda27 <[hidden email]>
Predmet: My best option for multiple Editor

The Nabble editor hasn't wysiwyg. The Niceditor doesn't work with Nabble code
for images and hasn't [hidden email] to insert some special characters and tags
like div.

My solution is to have both editor accessible by buttons. So, I can use the
ressources of one and complement with the ressources and easy way from
another.

The codes will work to new topic, edit post and reply.

The result of modifications:
*note:* There are many others items new in these images from anothers
modifications that I did. The current modification is only the presence of
the buttons Visual Editor and Nabble Editor with differente appearance of
TEXTAREA

Nabbel appearance
<http://support.nabble.com/file/n7592719/nabble_editor-a.jpg>

Nice appearance
<http://support.nabble.com/file/n7592719/nice_editor-A.jpg>

Only the *scrip editor* is a long code. The others is very small. The
implementation is very easy.

To get this you need change some macros:

1 - create a new macro with the script from Niceditor. For this I used model
from Pedro.

Here the macro. You can copy the text bellow and paste it:

2 - change the macro *edit_post* at the place showed here:

3 - change de macro *new_post* at the palce showed here: (it will work in
new topic and reply)

Well, that is all.

-----
Observatório de Astronomia de Vilatur - W. Herschel
Saquarema - RJ - Brasil
http://www.astronomia.pousadavilatur.com.br
Fast.url (324 bytes)
Download Attachment
Tool.url (414 bytes) Download Attachment
Google.url (492 bytes) Download Attachment
Too.url (710 bytes) Download Attachment
8.url (710 bytes) Download Attachment
Sony Ericsson.url (1K) Download Attachment