Re: Downsizing Nabble

forum recovery help
Dear friend of Israel, I was a member of this forum with a different name. I was banned for no reason. This situation is really shameful, if it was done because I am Turkish and Muslim, it is sheer racism. I am proud of my Turkishness, my Islam and my language, everyone is proud of their own race, religion and language. When the forum recovery protection notification came yesterday, I entered with my banned nickname saying maybe it has been fixed. Because I have a forum organization e-mail address with that name. I was afraid, I wondered if my forum will be deleted if I am banned, I reached it from E-Mail. My forum address is: http://klima-forumu.1111995.n5.nabble.com/ My old nickname is 9köy, I would appreciate if you could help me. Best wishes for the forum.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Move the forum below, please.