Re: Downsizing Nabble

forovalencia
Hello. I want my forum to be preserved.
http://foro-crashoil.2321837.n4.nabble.com/
Greetings

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

forovalencia
Hello Israel, my forum is embedded in Blogger with a modified HTML template.

I do not remember the reason why it was done that way, but I would like to know if there is any way that you can help me to leave the forum directly on your platform and remove it from blogger.

Maybe with this migration it is possible?

Greetings

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

forovalencia
Hello fffilimnov. Thanks.
Do you have any idea how I can send an email to all the forum members informing the new web address?
Is there a tool in Nabble to do it?

A greeting and thanks again

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We don't have any feature which does that but you can apply a custom domain.