Re: Downsizing Nabble

harkawy
It looks like my previous request to keep our forum disappeared.
We need to keep it.  http://sopl-forum.2365781.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov

Re: Downsizing Nabble

harkawy
Thanks.
Just a thought:  The email that I got said the forum was deleted.  No mention that it had been moved.
Boy was I pissed.  Then I decided to check out this forum and my posts which is where I found the notice that it had been moved along with the new address.

Suggestion:   Please include the verbiage that it was moved alongside the verbiage that it was deleted.  It could save someone from having a heart attack.