Re: Downsizing Nabble

harkawy
This post was updated on .
We need to maintain our forum on Nabble.  Please do whatever needs to be done so that the transition is as seamless as possible.
Our Forum is: http://society-of-professional-locksmiths-forum.2365781.n4.nabble.com/

I have noticed that there are times that the current server returns a notice that there are too many people accessing and that I need to try again later.  With that said, I hope that this problem won't increase because of the downsize.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
harkawy wrote
We need to maintain our forum on Nabble.  Please do whatever needs to be done so that the transition is as seamless as possible.
Our Forum is: http://society-of-professional-locksmiths-forum.2365781.n4.nabble.com/

I have noticed that there are times that the current server returns a notice that there are too many people accessing and that I need to try again later.  With that said, I hope that this problem won't increase because of the downsize.
This happens because we have sites occupying too much space and many of them are abandoned and full of spammers.

p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov