Re: Downsizing Nabble

gldickens3
Please preserve and move the following forum:

http://users.exim4u.org

which refers to:

http://exim4u-general-discussion.972375.n3.nabble.com/

Thanks!

Gordon Dickens

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
p3

Re: Downsizing Nabble

gldickens3
Is now the time to perform step 2 in this process?

Israel <Nabble> wrote
2.  If you have a custom domain then change its DNS to be a CNAME record pointing to move.nabble.com .  This allows us to move your forum without disruption.
In other words, should I change the CNAME record of users.exim4u.org to move.nabble.com now or later?

Thanks!

Gordon Dickens

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Now.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

gldickens3
Done!  CNAME record of users.exim4u.org changed to move.nabble.com.

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov
moved

Re: Downsizing Nabble

gldickens3
Thanks!  I have subsequently changed the CNAME for users.exim4u.org to s1.nabble.com.   Please let me know if I need to do anything else.

Gordon Dickens

Re: Downsizing Nabble

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator