Re: Downsizing Nabble

our combined `effect
Hello Franklin and all!

I hope all is going well! You did not answer my other questions, so just move me to your server and I will work to clean site up later.

 Please confirm if you consider `i come to talk story to be our Domain already w/you? for when I first started w/Google's AdGrant they choose ictts.org as Domain due to me wanting to keep ` i come to talk story w/you? How do you see it? i also asked Be Cooperative whom I transferred Domain ictts and DNS from Gaia Host Collective due to them quitting. So I may have to also obtain a Domain for `i come to talk story?? Be Cooperative is not easy to respond, so if not soon I will ask them again!

I do want to stay with you and respect your needs? Thank you! kara

Ok done w/my questions!
><><><>

Now please look at others still responding to me that I want to make sure you aware for it was intended to you?

Re: Downsizing Nabble
External
Inbox

mmpvcentral [via Nabble Support]
Jul 11, 2021, 3:33 PM (3 days ago)
Please preserve these forums: http://i-love-cebu-classifieds.2480405.n2.nabble.com/ http://in-and-between-the-lines.687263.n3.nabble.com/ http://persistent-ente

JBWolverineTEMP [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
7:58 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

Please transfer the Micromem Forum to the new downsized location.

http://micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com/

I had difficulties accessing your Nabble Support page using my administrator ID--  sorry about the delay in response.

Please let me know when the transfer has been completed.

Thank you

JBWolverine

http://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7609886.html

Harvey [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
10:29 AM (2 hours ago)
to me

I want to be moved.
HTTPS Please!

http://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7609890.html

luish [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
10:54 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

I want to be moved to preserve my forum for sure.
http://mtb-alternativo-avila.963558.n3.nabble.com/

Thanks in advanced for your support.
Regards

http://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7609891.html

Ryan Sitzmann [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
11:17 AM (1 hour ago)
to me

Hi,

I would like my forum moved.

The URL of my forum is: forum.idpguru.com

Thanks,
Ryan

http://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7609894.html

William Bahn [via Nabble Support] <no-reply@nabble.com>
12:33 PM (7 minutes ago)
to me

Please preserve:

http://nand2tetris-questions-and-answers-forum.32033.n3.nabble.com

Also, I had to register for the Nabble Support forum and it is an unsecured process, potentially exposing login credentials. Is there a plan to move to https?

http://support.nabble.com/Downsizing-Nabble-tp7609715p7609896.html

     patches` +  pockets` everywhere are linking,  good folks are building this network by coming together eye to eye sharing their bi`joy experiences of what works.

       come talk..

                        `i come to talk story

Re: Downsizing Nabble

fffilimnov