Raw XML visible in Nabble forum views of some posts to SMTP list

Raw XML visible in Nabble forum views of some posts to SMTP list

Graham Perrin
Dear Nabble

At <http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=264266&node=3138168> in all five posts dated 13 August 2009 from that user we see what I guess is raw XML, at head and foot of the post, stuff like this:

(pasted to <http://pastie.textmate.org/585895>).

Is this a symptom of a problem with the sending e-mail client? Anything immediately recognisable within that raw stuff?

A copy of this message is addressed to the author of the messages, Wolfgang Fogl.

Thanks
Graham

Re: Raw XML visible in Nabble forum views of some posts to SMTP list

Graham Perrin
Seeing that raw stuff in a different light, I guess that it's a symptom of

OSAF Bugzilla Bug 12601: EIMML: review MIME headers for better representation in archives

AFAICT not an issue with Nabble. I'll move this topic to the Resolved area.

Cross reference

Graham Perrin