Ratings or thanks.

ADMINY
Any chance of something like a thanks rating, maybe like a thumbs up.
I have found through experience that negative feedback does not work too good, but something to say thanks really does make people want to post more.
Its kind of addictive to get some positive feedback. So far people post and just don't know how much people liked what they said.
Thanks.

Re: Ratings or thanks.

Hugo <Nabble>
This can be a module in the future. We are working hard on templates and module and this should be available in a few months.