Ranking

logo
hi i hve loked everywhere for some kind of ranking system so that when people post lets say they get to ten posts then they go from newbie to clan freind i have a ystem planned out i just dont know how to get it to work becasue i dont know how to set in to everyones post so please if u can help do so i beg of u
YOU DONT KNOW ME RARARAR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slaps you in the face

Re: Ranking

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry, we don't have this ranking system. It seems that I can simply look at the post count and judge how senior a person is.

Re: Ranking

Emma Admin
Argh.. I wanted a ranking system too..
Isn't it possible at all?