RSS Feed

Coleen_Astalos
I've managed to set up my forum so that only paid members get the subscription emails.  But I just realized that they could get the content by subscribing to the RSS feeds instead.  While I know I can remove the option for RSS Feeds completely, I'd really like to be able to keep that option available (my business partner loves them) but have a way to control whether an RSS feed is actually sent out.

I don't know anything about RSS feeds.  Is there a way to see who is subscribed to the RSS feeds on my page?  Is there a way in Nabble to restrict who can get the RSS feeds?

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: RSS Feed

Pedro
It is not possible to check who has signed to receive your feed.
But we can remove that option, or make it restrict for a user group.

Re: RSS Feed

Coleen_Astalos
Thanks.  I will remove the RSS feed option from the forum_footer.
Coleen