RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Hi,

Kathy (K.S. Fester) and Rew (Chateaurew) of the Guiding Light (GL) MB suggested that I post my request here for co-owners for the As the World Turns (ATWT) Message Board (MB).

My name is Jay (LuvCoop1) and I have been watching over the ATWT MB since March 2, 2009 in James' (a_priori) absence.  He has been gone 7 weeks and none of us know why he disappeared on us.   I have tried every way that I can think of to contact James, but to no avail.  I have known James since he created the ATWT MB in July of last year and even prior to that on the old CBS board that tanked in August of 2008.

The ATWT MB has only one owner (James - a_priori) and NO co-owners.  I would like to apply to be a co-owner until James comes back.  Before he left March 2, he talked about adding co-owners, but never got around to it.

I feel that ATWT MB, right now is a rudderless ship!!  I have one co-owner and the owner of the GL MB that will support me in this effort and I also have some posters on the ATWT MB that would support me as well.

I would also like to add other co-owners who will hopefully volunteer to do so for the ATWT MB, but right now I have no names to submit to you.

If you have any questions for me, I would be glad to answer them.  If you need anything else from me, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jay
LuvCoop1 (userid on both the ATWT and GL MBs)
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

chateaurew
Yes please put this poster on as co-owner will all privileges of the owner. He is an extremely responsible, thoughtful and good natured poster. I know that he will do a wonderful job to keep this forum running in top shape until the original owners comes back.
Be that as it may, he will also need assistance to run the board so please give him the privilege of assigning other co-owners to help him!

sincerely.

rew co-owner of the Guiding Light board.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Thanks, Rew, very much!!
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

KS (Fester)
As the owner of the sister Guiding Light Board, I know how crucial it is to have a co-owner.  I have 3 co-owners that can take charge if I am not around.  LuvCoop (Jay) has spent a great deal of time over at the Guiding Light board, so I can attest to his skill, compassion and professionalism.  In A_P's abscense,  Jay would be an excellent choice to keep the ATWT board running as a co-owner.  I truly hope that A_P is okay and has been off fishing or doing something fun.   If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.  Kathy Albright (KS) The Guiding Light Message Board Owner.
Photobucket Photobucket

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Thank you KS for your support!!

Jay
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

SnyderFan8
I heartily support Jay (LuvCoop1) in his candidacy to be a co-owner of the ATWT message board.  Jay has in effect been the sole custodian of the board for 7 weeks in the absence of a-priori.  We do need direction and Jay has been the one who's stepped up to the plate and provided this leadership.  He has been fair, non-judgmental, and effective in this interim role.  Please consider making him the co-owner of this valuable vehicle for viewers to communicate their comments about the show.  Thanks!

Dave (SnyderFan8)

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Thanks, Dave, I appreciate your comments.

Jay
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

NukeFan79
I have known Jay since the As The World Turns MB.  Here on the Nabble MB we have become great friends.  Jay's has my support 110%.

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Thanks for your support, Kelly!!
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

OSU21Male
I completely support Jay in his desire to be co-owner of the message board.  I feel he would do a find job with keeping up posting in James' absence.  I also like the idea of adding co-owners to help run the board as needed since its nice to get away sometimes.

Chris

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Thanks for your support, Chris!!   I appreciate it!!
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

Will <Nabble>
ok. done. you are a co-owner now.

Thanks, Will!!
SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

LuvCoop1
Hi Will,

James (a_priori) who is the owner of the ATWT board is still MIA after 12 weeks.  I fear something happened to him.  Anyway, the way he set up his board, being an overall co-owner does not allow me to do anything on the separate forums (that have no parent) that he has established on his board.

I need to be added as co-owner to the following forums on the As the World Turns (ATWT) MB:

ATWT MB Forums:

1)  Announcements
2)  Weekly Polls
3)  General ATWT Discussions
4)  Spoilers, Rumors & Reviews  (set up differently than the others)
5)  Fan Fiction
6)  Fan Artwork  (like #4, set up differently than the others)
7)  Othder Soaps & TV Shows
8)  Movies - Discussions, Reviews & Opinions
9)  Off-Topic
10)  Funny & Offbeat
11)  Help & Support
12)  Admin/Moderator

I appreciate your help, Will .... Thank you very much!

Jay
LuvCoop1
Overall co-owner

SAVE As The World Turns!!

RE: ATWT MB absent owner; wish to add co-owner(s) with your help

KS (Fester)
Will <Nabble> wrote
ok. done. you are a co-owner now.
Good decision guys!  I am really worried about A_P!
Photobucket Photobucket