Quote option not working when replying to posts

Quote option not working when replying to posts

Ruralinfo.net
Hey guys, having another problem on my site.  When a poster clicks on the reply and then "quote", it will insert the code in the box but when the post is published, the quote is not included..  Ive had a few ask me about it and I just tried it and it does not work..  Thanks

http://ruralinfo.net/ruralmailtalk.html
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Quote option not working when replying to posts

Hugo <Nabble>
The problem is in your custom cascading stylesheet (CSS) code. Please add the code below to the bottom of your CSS code in the "Options > Change appearance" page:
blockquote {
    color: black;
}
This should fix your problem.

Re: Quote option not working when replying to posts

Ruralinfo.net
Hugo, I just added it, but still not working..  I set up a testing thread and it seems to show some type of line or something but not the quote..  You can see the thread here..  Thank you

http://rural-mail-talk.581397.n2.nabble.com/Testing-thread-td5954215.html#a5954220

Ok sorry Hugo, it doesnt actually include the quote?  I never noticed.. So it would just add the link to the post?  If that is the way it is supposed to be then it is working..  Thank you for your help..
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Quote option not working when replying to posts

Hugo <Nabble>
I just checked your forum and it was still not working. So I fixed the problem for you. The right CSS code is:
blockquote, .quote {
    color: #000000;
}
Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Quote option not working when replying to posts

Ruralinfo.net
Great Hugo, seems to be working.  Thanks so much for your help..