Questions about the forum

blackcow
is it possible to have a remember me check box for login so users dont have to login everytime the go to our site? also is it possible to have the date the members joined my forum under their avatar picture?

Re: Questions about the forum

Omar
Hello blackcow,
Unfortunately Nabble does not have these features at present.

Re: Questions about the forum

blackcow wrote
is it possible to have a remember me check box for login so users dont have to login everytime the go to our site?
If you don't explicitly log out, you will stay logged in even if you restart your computer. So there is no need for such checkbox.
blackcow wrote
also is it possible to have the date the members joined my forum under their avatar picture?
We can make this change for you if you post to the premium support forum. In the near future, users will be able to make changes like this through our templates feature, which is still under development. For now, only the premium support can solve your problem.

Re: Questions about the forum

blackcow wrote
is it possible to have a remember me check box for login so users dont have to login everytime the go to our site?
Well, you could encourage your visitors to switch to a browser that will remember usernames and passwords for you (e.g. Firefox). That removes the problem! :-)